If you get annoyed by the ads from YouTube, every couple of minutes, for every single video, then maybe you need to install an ad blocker.
They have an ad blocker for Chrome, an extension that quickly stops ads from videos. And the best part… it’s free!
Simply install the app for Chrome here… Activate it, and it will block all ads completely from the YouTube site. You can easily turn it off as well.
The adblock reads:
Adblock for Youtube is a content filtering and ad blocking browser extension which blocks all ads on Youtube. It allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed. Banner, Ad-Clips or even preroll ads you usually see before the actual video on Youtube are blocked by this extension.
- blocks ads, banner and popups
- blocking of ads on external sites which load Youtube
- prevent preroll ads from loading on Youtube
- you can also remove annotations from videos and musics (see options page)
- loads videos and YouTube website faster
It is free to download and use!
Head over to the Google Chrome extension here!
And enjoy an ad-free website!