MMMM, I’m choking on it.
A 6 year old found something sick in her chicken nugget. No, not a fingernail. No, not a tooth, or a worm, or a chicken head…
It’s something even grosser.
A face mask. Seen above.
This happened in the UK, and the mother was not happy.
“I thought, ‘What on earth is this?’” Laura Arber stated. “We have just come out of a pandemic and there is a face mask in my child’s chicken nugget!”
Arber posted that she took all of her children to the local McDonald’s for Happy Meals. But when they got back home, her 6 year old started choking.
“I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out of there — and she was just blue with the sick,” Laura said. The face mask was “cooked into it, like a part of the mixture”.
How did it get in the nugget? A sneeze? A cough? Or did it just slip into the batch from the counter? No one knows. The case is still much in the air… and, of course, still blue.